mornings can be stressful especially if we’ve got a busy day ahead, but setting up a morning routine can help you feel more focused, energized, and productive! this is time for you to set the tone for your day so you can tackle your to-do list.
we’ve discovered some amazing morning routine additions to help you feel your best going into even the craziest days:
- start with a skincare routine - even if it’s just cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen, doing your skincare in the morning helps you feel put together and confident!
- go for a walk outside - it’s been proven that sunlight exposure before 10am every morning helps with night-time melatonin production. so not only will your morning walk help you get some movement and fresh air, it’ll also improve your sleep!
- get digestion going with water + greens - drinking water should be a priority first thing in the morning since you’ve gone all night without any hydration. mix in beam’s super greens to support your digestion! what’s better than a boost of 26 fruits and vegetables right after waking up? drinking your greens first thing will keep you regular + help reduce bloating all day long.
- journal - write down the things you’re grateful for + any feelings you might have that you need to release. this helps to put you in a mindful state for the day and increases positivity.
eat a balanced breakfast - it’s easy to skip breakfast especially if you’re super busy, but having a meal with protein, healthy fats, carbs, and fiber helps regulate your energy and digestion so you have more power to plow through your tasks! here are some ideas:
- scrambled eggs with breakfast potatoes and turkey bacon
- breakfast sandwich with an english muffin or bagel, eggs, ham or turkey, and some fruit on the side
- avocado toast topped with poached eggs
- greek yogurt parfait with fruit and granola
- protein pancakes - whisk 1 egg with almond milk, slowly add in 1 scoop of beam’s vegan or whey protein, then pour into your pan! you can even add in blueberries or chocolate chips.
once you establish a morning routine and get the hang of it, you’ll never go back. it allows you to pour into yourself, filling your cup so you can pour into everything else life throws at you.
use these tips to set up your morning for success, reduce anxiety and put you in the best position to have an awesome day comment below your favorite part of your morning routine!