Beam respects the respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and visitors to do the same.
We specifically prohibit users from uploading, embedding, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available on or through the Site any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. It is our policy to terminate, under appropriate circumstances, the account of users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you will need to send a written or electronic communication that includes all of the following, pursuant to Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”):
- The name, address and contact information for the complaining party;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the material that has allegedly been infringed;
- An identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of and link to the infringing material sufficient to identity the copyrighted work and alleged infringement;
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the law or the copyright owner; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of material that has allegedly been infringed.
Written or electronic notice of copyright infringement should be mailed to our designated agent at the following address. For both mail and email notices, please include “Notice of Infringement” in the subject line.)
You Can Beam, LLC
4840 Centennial Blvd, #201
Nashville, TN 37209
If you do not follow these requirements, your notice may not be valid. Please note, only notices of alleged intellectual property infringement should be sent to our designated agent.