with most people rushing out the door in the morning, breakfast can be one of the hardest meals to get in. fueling our bodies in the morning is key for overall health though!
- improves hormone regulation
- keeps blood sugar stable so you have balanced energy throughout the day
- balances hunger
- regulates and improves digestion
- helps you hit your daily protein & micronutrient goals
it doesn’t have to be difficult - beam’s whey and vegan protein powders make it super convenient to quickly pull together a meal that you can even take on the go!
here are 7 ways to use it:
- overnight oats - mix 1 scoop of whey or vegan protein into dry oats, pour in almond milk to cover, top with berries and sliced almonds. refrigerate overnight and it’s ready to go in the morning.
- cereal - mix your fave beam protein flavor with whatever milk you like and pour over cereal of choice. top with fruit.
- greek yogurt - mix 1 scoop of protein into a serving of greek yogurt, top with granola, chia seeds, and banana.
- pancake bowl - mix pancake mix, 1 scoop of protein, 1 egg and almond milk. microwave for 1.5-2 minutes, top with nut butter.
- smoothie - blend 1 scoop of protein, milk of choice, frozen berries, banana, peanut butter, and kale or spinach if you’re feeling it!
- french toast - whisk together 1 egg, almond milk, 1 scoop of protein. dip in slices of bread and fry on a pan until golden brown. scramble the rest of the batter, and add toppings of choice.
- for those booking it out the door in the morning - a protein shake + piece of fruit takes less than 1 minute! beam’s protein tastes amazing on its own mixed with your milk of choice. shake it up, grab an apple and you’re good to go!
whey flavors like chocolate peanut butter and vanilla soft serve, or vegan options like brown sugar oatmeal or fruity cereal will have you going to bed excited for your morning meal.
both our whey and vegan proteins are also gluten / soy free, and our aquamin marine multimineral complex brings in vital minerals to aid in overall health.
breakfast has never been so easy + delicious 🙂