everything you need to know about BEAM Gut Health
2023 is a fresh new start. A year to accomplish so much and now is the perfect time to work on improving your overall health. Gut health is something we all strive for; that is why, over a year ago, BEAM began working on their Gut Health product.
BEAM’s Gut Health is a probiotic+ and that + is truly the secret sauce in what makes our product so unique.
There are over 500 different types of probiotic strains out there but BEAM carefully chose 8 strains that will deliver the most benefit. These will be the most studied, some patented, and most beneficial for overall gut health. We can talk about those benefits later.
The + is our unique approach to gut health which is by adding digestive enzymes and two extracts for better overall digestion.
The science here is: to make your stomach better at digesting so that your gut can receive better/more nutrients.
Now lets us understand what a probiotic is and how they work. Probiotics are living microorganisms or good bacteria that pass through the digestive tract, providing nutrients to the body.
When you have good bacteria in your gut you get to experience a tremendous amount of benefits. Here is a list of the main benefits:
- Bloating: multiple studies have shown that when your gut microbiome is improved, you reduce gas and bloating.
- Regularity: probiotics allow the body to have a more regular bathroom schedule which allows you to process food faster.
- Improves Mood and Stress: when you build up good bacteria in the gut, your body produces neurotransmitters that help with sleep, mood, stress and energy.
- Improves the Immune System: improving your gut health directly impacts the strength of your immune system.
- Improve Gut Barrier: prevents leaky gut syndrome.
- Heart Health: probiotics are shown to lower cholesterol.
- Skin Health: Probiotics act as bad bacteria killers and they can assist in healthy glowing skin.
As you can see, a premium high-quality probiotic is worth it and BEAM went above and beyond to make that happen.
We are so excited for our amazing community to experience what Gut Health is all about.
Leave a comment